Permanent formwork “Oberbeton”
Features of stacking slabs
Laying floor slab elements requires smooth bearing surface. Therefore, the surface structures (walls, beams), which are placed on the slab permanent formwork, requires the prior alignment. The optimal length of supporting areas which are placed on the floor slabs: within 3.5-4.5 cm. Changing the length of the support section of the project must be consistent.
The advantages of using non-removable concrete formwork:
- As part of a monolithic overlap serves as permanent formwork, which allows to arrange in parallel works on installation of floors and interior decoration, without waiting for curing structures overlap, as if these works are carried out in the traditional technology of reinforced concrete;
- Provides authors of projects unlimited possibilities for the design of objects using various architectural, artistic and structural solutions;
- Transfer of labor-intensive construction processes to highly efficient plant production (for example, implementation of all openings, special (of shaped) slabs, slanted and other products and designs in the factory);
- Reduces installation time of buildings by 1.5-2 times, thus bringing investment repayment
- Reduces the number of staff at installation works;
- There is no need for training, maintenance, transport and cleaning of formwork systems;
- Provides high quality of surface structures (walls and ceilings) that do not require additional costs in preparation under furnish;
- Optimal compaction of concrete by using sample catchers;
- Ethmoid reinforcement beam, which is due to the use of technology can simultaneously serve as a support for the upper overlapping reinforcement;
- Reinforcement works on the construction site are minimal, because reinforcement is embedded in the basic structures;
- At a thickness of 5 cm overlapping weight is just 125 kg / m.
Experience of using
In 2010, during the construction of shops catering in International Airport in “Borispol” for the device of overlapping were first used precast concrete slabs of permanent formwork “Oberbeton.”
Get acquainted with video about the production of permanent formwork you can by clicking on the link.